Yelp Us If You Like Here!
What is GMP Click Here?
Kevin Eric Smith
Gout and the Liver Connection
The liver may just be one of the most fascinating and forgiving of all organs. It literally has over 500 functions in the body. It is an organ that just keeps giving, despite all of its abuse. As your number one protector, could you be doing more to help the liver do its job?
The liver faces a daily onslaught of abuse from pathogens and toxins in our environment, water, air, hygiene and household products, and our diet. From the time we were nothing more than a fetus in our mother's womb, our liver was already protecting us as our first, and main level, of defense. The liver cleans your blood, your lymphatic system, and supports your adrenal glands. Healing and cleansing the liver can help heal and cleanse all of the above.
What are some signs of liver congestion?
- Cloudy Feeling / Brain Fog
- Digestive problems
- Itchy Skin
- Liver area pain
While many of these symptoms could be related to other non-liver causes, be sure to pay attention if you are suffering with four or more. This could signal the need to detoxify the liver.
When it comes to Gout, there is a significant relationship between this disease and this organ. The liver intends to make use of and metabolize uric acid before it heads to the kidneys for filtration. If either or both the kidneys and the liver are 'clogged' and unable to perform these basic tasks, uric acid build up will begin to take place.
Did you know the liver has the ability to regenerate itself every 9 years?
It does so in thirds, upon three year cycles. The health of the cells that replace the old cells is solely up to us. Are you replacing them with healthy cells or toxic and damaged cells? Will eating clean in the months leading up to those 3-year birthday cycles help? It certainly will. Do not focus on a super-cleanse or get wrapped up in the gazillion fads you hear about how to regenerate the liver. Do what makes sense. Eat right, provide essential herbs and nutrients, and balance that lifestyle.
Many of today's common 'quick-fix' solutions are simply too harsh for proper cleansing and regeneration. Shocking an organ into submission simply won't work, and can even further burden the already stressed portion of our body. Aggressive cleansing can backfire and cause more harm than good. Detoxification should come from rest and nourishment.
- Forget the coffee enema, the oil and Epsom salt, the apple cider vinegar, the ox bile, the alkaline water, and the liver flushing approaches. Keep it simple and gentle.
- Reduce or eliminate alcohol and caffeine.
- Drink plenty of water. Choose a high quality, filtered, pH balanced (not alkaline) source.
- Eat plenty of cleansing fruits (low fructose) and vegetables. Strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, lemon, dragon fruit, carrots, tomatoes, grapefruit, avocado, garlic, broccoli, and leafy greens are all great resources. Walnuts and turmeric are also stimulating and cleansing for the liver. While beets have been hailed as the detox queen, be sure to obtain a non-gmo and organic source. The majority of our beet sources are tainted.
- Avoid artificial dyes, sweeteners, and preservatives.
- Eat healthy fats and avoid the bad.
- Aim a whole food diet and avoid fast, processed foods.
- Eat more herbs, consume gentle supplements, and go as organic as possible.
Are you aware that uncontrolled inflammation can lead to
Heart Disease, Diabetes, and even Cancer?
You must remove chronic inflammation from your life
before the inflammation removes the life out of you!
*90 capsules per bottle 30 day supply. Get Control Of Your Gout Today! GC® will help stop an attack in progress and with daily use can prevent future attacks.GC GoutCare
Flamasil for Uric Acid &
Order online 100% securely ~ All your information will be encrypted with 128 bit encryption (high) RSA with 1024 bit exchange.
*The products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, and they are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.
We accept Mastercard, Visa, PayPal, and American Express. Copyright 1998-2020 Goutcure.com / Goutcare.com / OrderGC.com / Stopgout.com / Gout-Care.com / AHR4Health.com.
Alternative Health Research LLC T/A Smith and Smith Enterprises 11941 Main St. - Unit 130, Libertytown, MD 21762-1100
. All Rights Reserved.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.