Yelp Us If You Like Here!
What is GMP Click Here?
Kevin Eric Smith
Gout and Inflammation Relief- Castor Oil Information
Welcome to Gout-Care-We-Care
by Smith & Smith Enterprises
|Our goal is to bring you the latest in important information regarding your joint health. We thank you for joining us and hope that you take the time to enjoy the information we have to share with you as well as our delicious recipes that show you just how you can have your steak and eat it too! Please be sure to contact us should you have any questions at all! Contact and site information can be found below. Thank You!
Castor Oil Compress
Simple procedure for detoxification and cleansing
Castor oil has a long history of traditional medical use dating back to ancient Egypt. Derived from the castor bean (Ricinus communis), the oil was once used internally as a laxative but is now primarily used externally due to its potential toxicity.
Castor Oil Compresses may be used to treat the following ailments:
- Problems involving lymph flow
- Inflammation: joints, arthritis, bursitis, muscles, organs
- Cholecystitis (inflammation of the gall bladder)
- Various liver conditions such as cirrhosis and torpid liver
- Kidney, and pelvic disorders
- Neuritis (inflammation of the nerves)
- Digestive disorders
- Intestinal disorders such as constipation, stricture, colon impaction, colitis
- Menstrual irregularities and uterine and ovarian cysts
- Incoordination between nervous systems
- Toxemia - blood poisoning caused by bacterial toxic substances in the blood
How it works
A castor oil pack is placed on the skin to increase circulation and to promote elimination and healing of the tissues and organs underneath the skin. It is used to stimulate the liver, relieve pain, increase lymphatic circulation, reduce inflammation, and improve digestion.
How it is made
Castor oil packs are made by soaking a piece of flannel in castor oil and placing it on the skin. The flannel is covered with a sheet of plastic, and then a hot water bottle is placed over the plastic to heat the pack.
A castor oil pack can be placed on the following body regions:
- The right side of the abdomen to stimulate the liver.
- Castor oil packs are often recommended as part of a liver detoxifying program.
- Inflamed and swollen joints, bursitis, and muscle strains.
- The abdomen to relieve constipation and other digestive disorders.
- The lower abdomen in cases of menstrual irregularities and uterine and ovarian cysts.
- Directly on inflammed/aching joints/muscles
Castor oil should not be taken internally. It should not be applied to broken skin, or used during pregnancy, breastfeeding, or during menstrual flow.
Castor Oil Compress Materials
- Three layers of undyed wool or cotton flannel large enough to cover the affected area
- Castor oil
- Plastic wrap cut 1-2" larger than the flannel (can be cut from a plastic bag)
- Hot water bottle
- Container with lid
- Old clothes and sheets. Castor oil will stain clothing and bedding.
Castor Oil Compress Method
1. Place the flannel in the container. Soak it in castor oil so that it is saturated, but not dripping.
2. Place the compress over the affected body part.
3. Cover with plastic.
4. Place the hot water bottle over the pack. Leave it on for 45-60 minutes. Rest while the pack is in place.
5. After removing the pack, cleanse the area with a dilute solution of water and baking soda.
6. Store the pack in the covered container in the refrigerator. Each pack may be reused up to 25-30 times.
Frequency of use
It is generally recommended that a castor oil pack be used for 3 to 7 days in a week to treat a health condition or for detoxification.
- 2 cups whole blanched almonds
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Place almonds in a baking pan; toss with oil, cumin, salt and pepper. Bake until lightly toasted, about 25 minutes. Let cool on a wire rack. Variation: Use curry powder and cayenne pepper in place of cumin and black pepper.
Tips & Notes
- Make Ahead Tip: Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
"Add some cherry tomatoes and little cubes of fresh mozzarella and you've got yourself an elegant Greek delight of an appetizer. "
- Herbed Olives
- 3 cups of your favorite olives
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Toss olives, oil, oregano, basil, garlic and pepper in a medium bowl.
Castor oil can provide much needed relief during an inflammatory attack on the body. Long term care and maintenace remains essential through a healthier lifestyle and key supplements.
For more information and other articles related to Gout, Inflammation and general joint health please click through our site. Feel free to email us personally at the address below for any specific questions you may have about this information or how we can help you solve your gout concerns. Addressing inflammation in the body is very important or it can quickly spiral out of control and lead to a host of other conditions!
Order online 100% securely ~ All your information will be encrypted with 128 bit encryption (high) RSA with 1024 bit exchange.
*The products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, and they are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.
We accept Mastercard, Visa, PayPal, and American Express. Copyright 1998-2020 Goutcure.com / Goutcare.com / OrderGC.com / Stopgout.com / Gout-Care.com / AHR4Health.com.
Alternative Health Research LLC T/A Smith and Smith Enterprises 11941 Main St. - Unit 130, Libertytown, MD 21762-1100
. All Rights Reserved.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.