What is GMP Click Here?
Kevin Eric Smith
Gout Stop® without Booklet - 1 Month Supply Package
These great supplements fight common high uric acid problems. If you suffer with Gout Attacks then:
1) Excess uric acid is the problem.
2) Source of uric acid is purines.
3) Purines come from 2 sources: one is food and another are your body's cells
4) Gout = Too Much Uric Acid
5) Too Much Uric Acid = Overproduction and/or Under Excretion
6) Overproduction = Food intake (poor diet choices) and/or body cells dying at an alarmingly rapid rate (why vitamin and probiotic support is essential)
7) Under excretion = Poor kidney function, poor intestinal health (probiotic ingestion a must), and an overly acidic diet (low pH of urine)
8) Constant Gout Attacks = Both Overproduction and Under Excretion
9) The under excretion of uric acid in a healthy person causes the system to have to fight for the removal of hydrogen and ammonia from the blood, both of which are deadly - Uric acid is not! Uric acid is a function of the liver, a potent and very necessary antioxidant in the body.
10) When there are not enough micro-flora (probiotics) to break down sugars from food then large amounts of hydrogen are produced in the intestines. A highly acidic diet has the same effect as well.
11) Ammonia is produced by the same substances as uric acid which are protein rich foods and the cells in your body.
12) There are tons of reasons why the average human today lacks the trillions of micro-flora (probiotics) needed for digestion and immune response of the intestines. Proper levels even protect you from food poisoning and viruses such as the flu.
13) Even the most perfect diet still lacks essential vitamins necessary to protect the cells in the body. Dying cells = More Uric Acid Production and Better Nutrition = Cell Protection
14) These supplements help increase cell life, eliminate uric acid, reduce ammonia build up, increase liver function, and reduce hydrogen in the system. By doing so they are able to aid in keeping uric acid from crystalizing and causing the "Gout Attack".
Contact us by email Customer Service and we will assist you with personal gout healing help.